NOCCCD School of Continuing Education Wilshire Center
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Some activities are free
Career and College Resources
The NOCE Wilshire Center was built 1890 as the first red brick schoolhouse on the northeast corner of Lemon Street and Wilshire Avenue in Fullerton. Since then, the Wilshire Center has been in continuous use for educational purposes. The preservation of the historic Wilshire buildings in 2009 earned recognition by the Fullerton Heritage organization as a City of Fullerton local landmark.
No Library Card Required