A Book Club Ready-to-Go Kit is a bag that contains everything your book group needs to enjoy reading and discussing your next book. Each bag contains 10 copies of the title, discussion questions, author information, reviews, tips on how to conduct a book group and anything else that may enrich your discussion. A sign out sheet is also included so that you may keep track of which friends have your books.
- Anyone with a Fullerton Public Library card may borrow a kit. Library cards are free for everyone!
- Requests for kits can be made through the Fullerton Public Library Reference department in person at the Main Library’s Ask Here desk, by phone (714) 738-6327, or by email.
- The kit will be checked out to the person picking it up. That person will be completely responsible for all items in the kit.
- The loan period is 6 weeks. Holds can be placed on kits already checked out. No more than 1 kit per patron.
- Kits may not be renewed.
- Remember to check the kit before returning to ensure you have included everything you checked out. Check the tag on the bag for a content list.
How many kits does the library have?
How can you help?
You can help us develop our Book Club Ready-to-Go Kit program by donating paperback copies in good condition for future kits. Each kit costs between $150 and $200 so every little bit counts.
If I have questions about the Book Club Ready-to-Go Kits whom do I ask?
Call or email the Reference Librarians at the Fullerton Public Library (714)738-6327 or email.