Made Easy in Fullerton
- Monday-Thursday from 10:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sunday 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE THAT PASSPORT ACCEPTANCE SERVICE STOPS PROMPTLY AT 7:00 P.M. ON MONDAY- THURSDAY, AND AT 4:00 FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY. PASSPORT AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO STOP ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS PRIOR TO THOSE TIMES, IF IT MEANS THAT THE PROCESSING SERVICE WILL CONTINUE PAST THAT TIME.
Passport applicants should bring with them:
- Proof of U.S. citizenship, such as an original or certified birth certificate or previous U.S. Passport. More specific information can be found here.
- A valid form of photo identification, such as a driver’s license.
- One 2″x2″ passport photo (FPL provides Passport Photo Service for a $10 fee.)
- Passport fees, including check or money order for State Department fees.
The Fullerton Public Library has passport application forms available, or you may download and print the forms from the Web site of the U.S. Department of State.
Adults (16 and older)
- Passport Book $110
- Passport Card $30 payable to U.S. Department of State (check or money order)
Children (15 years and under)
- Passport Book $80
- Passport Card $15 payable to U.S. Department of State (check or money order)
Passport Acceptance fee is $25 per application. Photos $10 per application. Payable to Fullerton Public Library (check, cash, money order or credit card)
Payable to Passport Services:
- Expedite Fee – $60 per passport (check or money order)
- File Search Fee – $150 (check or money order)
- Express Mail – $20.66 one way (check or money order)
For the most up-to-date information, including how long it will take to process and receive your passport or passport card, please check the U.S. State Department’s site.