You can apply for a library card in person at the Main Library or the Hunt Branch, or you can apply online and get a temporary card number you can start using immediately to reserve items in our catalog or use online databases. Library cards are free and all California residents are eligible.
Go to our online account login page, click on the “Register for a Fullerton Public Library Card” button and complete our online application form.
- The PIN you select must be 4 digits.
- Write down the temporary library card number you are given. You will need it to reserve items in our catalog and use our databases.
Come to the library within 30 days to pick up your permanent card and tell the staff you applied via our website. Don’t forget:
- Bring a current picture ID & verification of your street address.
- A parent or guardian must be present to show identification and sign for children under the age of 18 applying for a library card.
- Cards not picked up within 30 days will be deleted, and all holds will be deleted.
Questions? Contact the library during regular business hours at 714-738-6334
You are responsible for all materials checked out on your card. If you lose your card, or it is stolen, please notify the library immediately. A new card will be issued for a nominal fee. If you move or change your telephone number, please notify the library of the change!